Tuesday, August 24, 2010

3 Months

I can't believe that Karson has been in our family for 3 months! He is getting so big and starting to be more fun. He is still doing AWESOME at night sleeping 11-12 hours without waking up. He rolled over on Saturday for the first time and he smiles all of the time now.




He does like to be held and I love holding him too. I just wish I didn't need to get things done so I could enjoy him cuddling more before he doesn't want to do it anymore.

And yes, Karlee still touches him all day long. She told us the other day that she is his best friend forever. I don't know where she has heard that before but I think I will remind her of that down the road when he is annoying her.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I need to get down there immediately. He is getting so big, and Karlee is killing me.

The Barbers said...

Oh he is so, so sweeet!! I can't wait to hold him in October. Karlee cracks me up, what a funny girl :) Hope everything else is going good!