Tuesday, August 10, 2010

a whole lot of nothing

For about the last month we haven't been doing much. While Jeff is at work we usually try to get out a little and go swim, go to the library, or go hang out with friends. Every morning Karlee says, "where we going to mom?" I bought her this bikini at Old Navy awhile ago because it was so cheap but when she tried it on she told me it was broken because there were two pieces!! She says the funniest stuff sometimes!
Karlee loves dressing up and being cute!! I heard her yesterday telling Karson, "I'm pretty, Karson." I think she has heard us tell her that a time or two.

Karson is smiling a lot now and it is adorable! Of course I can't get a picture of it because when he does it I don't have my camera. I almost got one but the flash wasn't on.
Here is another attempt but he wouldn't smile.
He was smiling like crazy today but when I went to get my camera he was done. He is so sweet though and he is now 2 1/2 months old and Karlee STILL can't get enough of him.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I love that she thinks her bikini is broken. She is so funny!