Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bowling

We didn't really have anything to do today so we decided to go bowling. Jeff and I haven't been in years and Karlee has never been. She loved it and didn't want to leave.





Check out our awesome scores! Karlee had bumpers and help from Daddy but not bad.

Poor Karson misses out on all the fun! He has no idea we even went bowling. He fell asleep on the way and didn't wake up until after we were home.

As I was putting Karlee to bed she told me it is fun to go bowling. It was fun to get out and do something as a family.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Mom told me you went bowling but then I forgot to ask you about it. I'll have to ask Karlee about it later today. I bet she was so cute.

Brad Zaruba said...

It looked like everyone, but Karson, had a blast. Of course, nothing wrong with a good, long nap!

The Woods People said...

Looks like fun!! Karlee's shoes are cute!

The Barbers said...

It's always nice to get out and do something fun :) Cute little Karlee. I can't believe how long your hair is! So pretty :)