The countdown clock says we have 100 more days until Karlee will be a big sister! That seems like such a long time but also seems like it will be here so soon. She just loves babies so I think she will like having a baby brother. When we ask her where the baby is she points to my belly but I don't think she really understands.

On Saturday we took Karlee to her first UNLV basketball game! We went with our friends the Hucksteps. Karlee and her little friend Heidi loved it. They would clap and yell when everyone else did. It was so cute!
6 comments:
100 days sounds like a long time, but when you think it's only a little over 3 months it doesn't seem like so long. I need to get down there again pronto.
Yea!!! 100 days! And you look great and Karlee is growing up so fast! She is adorable! I hope to see you soon! We'll chat soon! Love ya
We took Aubrey to her first basketball game at the Marriott Center when she was one week. It was a women's game and we sat on the front year. This was when she first wanted to be an athlete instead of a dancer. Just kidding!!
Thanks for inviting us - it was fun to watch the girls! And thank you for watching Heidi while I was baking at the Temple. I had cookies to bring you guys that I made in the kitchen there, but we were bad and ate most of them that night. ;)
She is so cute!
We wish we were there to go to games with :( However, we might make it down in April! We are going to try. 100 days! You can do it! Names yet???
Post a Comment