Karlee and I just spent a week in Missouri. We stayed really busy and had a lot of fun with my family.

Karlee got spoiled like crazy. Someone was always holding her, playing with her, or giving her some kind of treat.

We took Karlee to the St. Louis Zoo. It was a lot of fun and she loved all the animals. During this trip Karlee started saying, wuz tat (what's that). I think she has heard everyone saying it so many times that she picked it up. Every animal we saw she kept asking, what's that?

3 comments:
Looks like you had fun.
When you put it all in one post you realize how much we really did. I'm glad we could make it home even if we spent most of the time at graduations.
It looks like you guys had a great trip!! Tell Ashley Congrats, its a huge accomplishment :) Karlee is almost a year old...wow that is so crazy!! She is adorable
Post a Comment