Karlee turned 11 months last Tuesday. She has learned all kinds of new things lately. She is really good at clapping and waving hi and bye. She has also started to copy things we do. For about the last week she has been able to stand on her own without holding on to anything.

Karlee took her first step a couple of weeks ago and just the last couple of days she has really been walking! She is still practicing but it won't be long before she is crusing around everywhere. She is so fun to be around right now but it makes me sad that our little girl isn't going to be a baby much longer.
5 comments:
Woohoo way to go Ms. Karlee!!!
I can't believe in less than a week she is already walking that much better. She's growing up too fast.
Too cute! I love, love that age. They learn so much new stuff everyday.
Holy Smokes!!! That's exciting. She's so little that it's funny to see her walk.
Of course I remember!! Your daughter is beautiful and you look great and happy! How do you like living in Vegas? It's a fun place! I love love the weather!! So great to see you and your sweet family!
Post a Comment