Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthdy to ME!

Yesterday was my birthday! I had a great day! I only asked Karlee for one thing...to sleep in for mommy. Well, she was up at 5:30 so I got to start my birthday nice and early! The little girl I tutor got me this cupcake and balloon.

Karlee helped me open my presents that my sisters sent!

I got lots of calls, e-mails, text messages, and cards from family and friends. Thanks everyone! I got some great presents from my mom & dad, sisters, and Jeff! It was reallly nice since when I go shopping now I am usually looking for Karlee.
I accidently left the cupcake on the coffe table. When we got home from dinner Karlee got into it without us knowing. She was being really quiet so Jeff went over to see what she was doing. Sure enough she was enjoying some yummy frosting. I don't think she is going to have any problems eating her cake on her birthday in a couple of months.

3 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Ok ok BAD FRIEND AM I!!! I have the toughest time with remembering even my own b-day! Forgive me. And I swear I still care it is just I always forget b-days. Glad to see you had a great day. I am sure Karlee meant to sleep in but 1st she must have called hunter and told him to sleep in for you! He didn't wake up till almost 10 am 4 mornings in a row! This is unusual so like I said, I think she called him but just forgot to do it herself.

Jossie said...

Happy Birthday! I hate that those little stinkers won't just let you sleep in even on your birthday :-) That is so cute that she got into your cupcake! Love it! Hope your bday was awesome! See you Tuesday!

Aubrey said...

I didn't know she got into your cupcake. That's funny. Silence is always a bad sign of trouble. Your hair looks cute. It's getting so long.