Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Jeff's birthday was on Monday. It wasn't anything too exciting but I think he had a good day. After work Karlee helped him open his presents.


About a month and a half ago Jeff lost his wedding ring. He never takes it off so we could not figure out what happened to it. We were just glad it was his and not mine. I didn't think we would ever find it so I bought him a new ring for his birthday. Sure enough the day before his birthday I found his ring. Now he has 2 wedding rings!


Here he is about to blow out ALL those candles. We gave Karlee a little cake and she loved it!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Wow! Look at all those candles. Guess you're getting old. I about died when Chels said she found your ring. I hear dudes lose theirs a lot so i guess it's good to have a backup. Hope you had a fun day. I'm waiting for a pic of the new glasses.

Brad Zaruba said...

You're going to need a bigger cake next year! Happy Birthday.

Nettie Martin said...

Whoa. . . playing catch up here on your blog. Looks like it was birthday central at your place. hope Jeff had a good one.