Sunday, June 1, 2008

Baby showers!!

Most of you know this hasn't been the best week for Jeff and I:( However, I have to say that we have the best family and friends. We have less than three weeks until the baby should be here and I think we are ready. I had three showers thrown for me and was given a ton of stuff. Everyone has been so nice. Plus when you are having a girl people can't resist the cute clothes! Between my mom, sisters, Jeff's mom, and all our friends this girl is going to be wearing the cutest outfits. Jeff thinks there is something wrong with the fact she has more clothes than he does:)
The second grade team at school gave me a shower last week. A ton of the teachers went in together to get us stuff off our registry, diapers, gift cards, and of course more clothes! I'm really going to miss my friends at school. When you have close friends at work it makes it a lot more fun.













My good friend Shauna put together a ward shower for me. It turned out really nice. We had some yummy food and one of the girls did a fun game I had never seen before. I got some really cute clothes and a lot of other fun things.















My sister did a shower for me back in March when I went up to Salt Lake during track break. I have a lot of good friends from college that live up there. It was so fun seeing old roommates. Since I still had a few months to go at this time we didn't really have anything for the baby yet. It was fun opening up all the cute stuff!



























8 comments:

The Woods People said...

Wow you guys did get a few clothes, we feel a little bad that we got you clothes too but you're right it's so hard not to when it's a baby girl!

It's amazing how things work in this life; horrible news like Jeff's week will soon be followed by the most amazing news ever. A train might come through the tunnel now and then but eventually the light at the end of it is just that. So keep positive and all will work out for the best!

Pep talk brought to you by Casey Woods, pep talk extraordinaire. Copyright 2008.

Tara said...

Fun girl stuff! She is spoiled already!

Sheryl, Derick, and Kaylie said...

Wow you guys have tons of stuff now! Anything else you guys still need? I can't believe you only have a few weeks! I am going to call you this week! Love you!

Jossie said...

I'm so glad you posted! I was wondering how your baby shower went. I love that you got all those clothes! It's so much fun! Oh, and I can't believe you're due in less than three weeks! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

The clothes addiction doesn't get any better. It just gets worse. I hardly ever go shopping without picking up something for Aurah. The clothes are just soooo cute.

The Barbers said...

Baby girl will be here so so soon! I am so excited for you guys. I hope everything is going okay. Love you so much! I love all the cute clothes!

The Olsons said...

We found your blog!!! Yeah for baby girls, Skylar has bee SOOOOO much fun. E-mail me your address so we can send something out!

Brian & Krystal said...

I love it! I can't believe you have only 13 days to go. I'm very excited for both of you. Great blog - I love all the pictures!