Sunday, June 8, 2008

2 more weeks!!

Okay, I'm so done with being fat. I don't think my belly can get any bigger. I keep hitting and knocking into everything with it. The poor kids in my class almost get their heads taken off when I walk by them while they are sitting in their desks. The doctor says I still could go early but if I don't, I'm going to be induced on the 23rd. Either way, we are going to have a baby in two weeks...Scary!!

5 comments:

Tara said...

I don't think you look big at all. You look great, especially for being at the end of your pregnancy! Yeah for only two weeks to go. Keep us posted!

Sheryl, Derick, and Kaylie said...

You look fantastic! I can't believe she will be here in about 11 days! I can't wait!

Jossie said...

Oh my gosh you look so cute! I'm so glad you took a picture. I was so anti-picture during my pregnancy and now I'm bummed that I don't have pictures! I'm so excited for you guys!

Boren Family said...

Wow! You seriously look great! I think I am bigger than you and I have 8 weeks left.

The Olsons said...

Ok I was that size at about 7 months... the last prego pic I have was 30 days before she was born and I was looking like i was having a litter!