Karlee Lynn Vocana was born on June 19 at 11:15 AM. She weighed 7 lbs 5 oz and was 20.5" long. Everything went really well and we are so happy that she is here.
I am so happy she is finally here! She is so adorable! I'm glad everything went well and you are doing ok. I will give you a call this week! Love you guys!
congratulations!!! She is so cute! She is going to be so much fun. We are so excited for you Skylar is such a little ball of energy that just keeps us laughing everyday...
11 comments:
She is so beautiful!!! We love you guys and are so happy she is here and doing well!! Can't wait to meet you Miss Karlee :) Yay!!
She looks great and it's good to hear that she is doing well. We are anxious to see her and you guys in August. Congratulations!!
Kyle, Robby, Maya & Sophie
She sure is cute! We're excited for you and can't wait to meet Karlee. Enjoy her, time flies too fast. Congrats!
Woohoo updated pics! Congrats again if you guys need anything or someone to hold the baby while you nap Shauna says she's always available!
I am so happy she is finally here! She is so adorable! I'm glad everything went well and you are doing ok. I will give you a call this week! Love you guys!
Congrats! She is so cute and you look good too! I love new born babies.
Congratulations! She's adorable and looks so strong and healthy! I'm so happy for you guys! Babies are the best!
Yea! I'm so excited for you guys! Let us know when you feel up to having company and we're there :-)
congratulations!!! She is so cute! She is going to be so much fun.
We are so excited for you Skylar is such a little ball of energy that just keeps us laughing everyday...
She is so cute and you are looking really good! Congratulations! I hope you are home recovering quickly and well.
Chelsea... she is beautiful! And she looks so healthy! Congrats... enjoy all these little tiny baby monents, they go by wayyyyy to fast.
Oh yeah by the way, you look amazing!!
Post a Comment