I had my golden birthday on Monday...turned 30 on April 30th! I can't believe I'm so old?:) A few days before my birthday I told Karlee I was going to be 30 and it was so old. The night before I told her I only had one more day to be young and I was going to look so much older in the morning. She then asked, does that mean we can start parking in the front spots at Wal-Mart?? LOL! I had a good laugh and told her that mommy wasn't going to be any different the next day. I did feel better when my almost 78 year old grandma called to wish me a happy birthday and asked how old I was. When I said 30 she said is that ALL? I guess to some 30 is young! :)
I had a wonderful birthday and was spoiled completely! Jeff got up super early and decorated the house with fun 30 stuff that Aubrey had sent. I got packages in the mail from family, treats and flowers from friends, lots of cards, and many birthday wishes throughout the day! What more could I ask for?
My mom sent this silly but cute flower arrangement that is suppose to look like me!
Jeff gave me a certificate to get my nails done at christmas and I hadn't used it yet so Karlee and I went for pedicures in the afternoon. It was her first time and she loved it!
Aubrey made this cute 30th birthday banner.
Karson celebrating mommy's birthday!
For dinner we went to Chili's for some yummy food and free birthday dessert.
It was a great birthday and we are just starting birthday season at our house. Jeff's is in two days, followed by Karson's in a few weeks and then Karlee's a few weeks later. Then only a short time after that we will have new birthday in the family! Jeff's mom actually sent a really cute card from the baby. One of the lines said, I'll be at your next party so have no fear cause this time next year I'll be out of here! All I can say is thank goodness:)
4 comments:
Love the pictures! I'm so glad you had such a great day. The pedicures girls date is super cute!You deserve to be spoiled..you're so awesome and such a great friend!!
Aw you are just do darn adorable!!!! Happy Happy Happy 30th bday!!!! Love you tons and so glad you had a wonderful day
Happy Birthday! I turned 30 this year too so I know how you feel.
looks like 30 isn't so bad. i need to talk to karlee about her pedicure.
Post a Comment