at the Shamu show
the Shamu show was really cool so we went both days
a sea lion
They had a little area called Sesame Street Bay of Play. This was Karlee's favorite place to hang out. There were a few rides and other fun things for kids to do.
Abby's Sea Star Spin
There was a little play area for Karson that he loved.
Karson wasn't sure about Elmo's Flying Fish but I think he liked it.
We got to see dolphins up close.
Karson didn't nap the first day but the second day he was so tired he just fell alseep walking in the stroller.
Blue Horizon Show with dolphins and birds
The kids got to see Elmo and Cookie Monster
Karson cooling off and getting wet
We had plans to stay another day and go to the beach but the temperature was only supposed to be high 60's. We decided to just stop at the beach on our way home since 60's is not laying out weather. Karson was a little nervous with the sand and cold water but then he cried when we had to leave.
Karlee wanted to stay and play in the sand but we only stayed about 15 minutes because we had a long drive home. I'm so glad we had a chance to go. It is always nice to get away for a few days and just enjoy each other and not think about everyday life.
6 comments:
Glad you had fun. I actually just emailed you...you don't have to email back. I see all went well! Talk soon.
I definitely need to get your pics. i have none with the kids.
That looks so fun!! We really have to go within the next year while Addy still likes Sesame Street:) I'm glad you guys had fun and got to get away! The pictures are so cute!
This is Ari Anna and I don't know why it is saying I am unknown DANG computers LOL Looks like it was a ton of fun and YOU MY DEAR LOOK AWESOME!!!!
Wait now it put me as arianna OH WELL I issue resolved MISS YOU
Post a Comment