Friday, September 23, 2011

Missouri Part 1

The kids and I just got back from spending a week in Missouri. We had such a great time spending time with my family. My mom planned something for every day we were there so we stayed plenty busy. The kids loved all the attention from everyone and got spoiled rotten.
We stayed in St. Louis the night we flew in so we took the kids swimming at the hotel.
The day after we got there we went to the St. Louis Zoo. It is a really neat zoo with tons of animals and it is free. Both Karlee and Karson love animals so I knew they would like the zoo.
After the zoo we took the kids to The Magic House. It is a really neat place that has so many cool things for kids to do. Karlee said that was her favorite part of the trip.
playing in sand
playing with blocks
pretend grocery shopping
going fishing
Dr. Karlee checking a baby at the hospital
touching a ball that made our hair stand up!
grandma and Karson taking a turn:)
more sand
karson playing with blocks in the water area
We did the zoo and the magic house in one day so we were pretty tired at the end of the day. We drove to my parent's house that night to stay for the rest of the time.

2 comments:

The Barbers said...

Looks like a great trip!! I'm sure your mom was in heaven :) I know, sorry we keep missing each other!! I will call you :) xoxo

Aubrey said...

I need these pictures.