
Karlee has been so excited to start preschool and she finally got to yesterday! When I told her she doing preschool this year she asked if she got to ride a bus. I had to let her know she would just be walking downstairs and mommy would teach or she would go over to her friend Irelynn's house and her mommy would teach. Since she still has two years before kindergarten I decided we would just do something simple this year. We may join with some other kids in a few months but either way it will be great for Karlee to have something to do twice a week.

Irelynn and Karlee already to start school with their backpacks on!

Here they are sitting in their chair ready to learn. Karlee had a great first day and is going to love school and I'm excited to be able to teach again.
No comments:
Post a Comment