She loves putting jewerly on. She always picks out a necklace and bracelet for Karson and Jeff too. Pink is her favorite color and she wants everything she wears, has, or uses to be pink also!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
A Girly Girl
I am a girly girl and always have been. My mom says I wouldn't leave the house for elementary school unless my hair was curled. My dad tried putting me in soccer and I just picked flowers on the field or my friend and I would play with each other's hair:) Without even trying to, Karlee is turning into a little girly girl herself.
Every single day she wants to wear a dress or a skirt. She throws a fit if I try to put jeans on her. She has to have her toenails painted too. If the polish is coming off she goes and gets polish from my bathroom and needs it done right then.

She loves putting jewerly on. She always picks out a necklace and bracelet for Karson and Jeff too. Pink is her favorite color and she wants everything she wears, has, or uses to be pink also!
She loves putting jewerly on. She always picks out a necklace and bracelet for Karson and Jeff too. Pink is her favorite color and she wants everything she wears, has, or uses to be pink also!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Karlie is so cute with all her girly ways. It's fun to have a boy and girl because they are so different. Schaeffer is definitely less dramatic than Harlie, which is a nice change of pace.
Speaking of girly girl, we watched The Little Mermaid today and all Cohen would talk about is how it was Karlee's favorite movie.
Sorry about the nail painting. That might be my fault but it's so dang cute.
Post a Comment