Thursday, February 24, 2011

9 months!

Karson is 9 months old today! He is crawling all over the place and getting into everything!
As soon as he hears the dishwasher being opened he jets over to it to "help" with the dishes!

Little cuties:)
We love our litte guy, eventhough he is growing way too fast!

We are trying to teach Karson some sign language and he can't quite figure it out. Karlee thinks it is so funny. (I know I have put a lot of videos on lately and most people don't care but it is mainly for the grandparents. I know they love it!)

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Look at his mouth in the video. Poor kid. He must be thinking yes people I want more can't you tell. Cracks me up that he starts waving when you ask him. Funny kids!

Brad Zaruba said...

Only family members truly appreciate a two(and a half) year old feeding her brother yogurt! Send more.