Poor little Karson has been sick and we all just feel so bad for him. He has been coughing and has had a bad runny nose. I took him to the doctor on Monday and he has bronchiolitis. We have to give him breathing treatments two times a day. The only good part of this is he is super snuggly and the only way he will go to sleep is if I rock him. Hopefully he will get better soon!
4 comments:
So sad! I really hope he feels better soon.
Oh no, the poor little guy. Get better super fast Karson!!
I hate breathing treatments! We've had to give them to both of our kids several times (Tyler more than Naiya) and I hate it! Poor little thing!
Poor guy! We know about breathing treatments here, too. Caed had them a while back. Breaks your heart. Looks like Karson does really well with them!
Post a Comment