Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It Snowed!

It snowed yesterday in Vegas! Karlee was so excited to go and play in it. After breakfast we went out and built a snowman, threw a couple snow balls, and took some pictures. After about 15 minutes we were cold so we came inside. We looked out the window around lunchtime and it was all gone. That is my kind of snow and one of the reasons we love living in Vegas!


The last time it snowed was two years ago when Karlee was about Karson's age and we built the same little snowman.

3 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

I am reading this as I look out at my back yard with at least a foot of snow still on the ground! P.S. Ton's more to come over the next 4 days! Enjoy the warm ;)

Aubrey said...

That is my kind of snow. Too bad I live in Utah. Wish I was there to play in the snow with the kids.

Jossie said...

Haha! Too cute that you built the same snowman a few years ago. Love it!