Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some of Karlee's Favorite Things to Do...

-Read books! I'm glad Karlee loves reading but we look at the same books over and over and over.

-Go outside! She loves to go on walks, go to the park, and play with rocks & dirt. I am trying to be better about not freaking out when she gets dirty. Jeff keeps telling me she is going to get dirty playing outside and I need to relax.

-Do anything mommy is doing. She watches me do things around the house and then I will notice her doing those same things. She got my fingernail polish out the other day and pretended to do her nails.
-Play with friends! Karlee loves her friends and would have a friend over everyday if she could.


2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Hopefully now she'll be excited for me to paint her toes.

Brad Zaruba said...

Karlee and all her friends seem to be having a lot of fun. Keep up with the reading as much as you can. It definately has long term benefits.