Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas in Missouri

Karlee and I just got back from our almost two week trip to Missouri. (Jeff came for about 4 days.) I was really nervous to fly with her by myself but she did great. We had such a good time hanging out with my family. Karlee had fun being passed around and spoiled by everyone. We are glad to be home and back in our own bed/crib though.

My sisters and brothers...Zach, Ashley, Aubrey, me, Karlee, Jordan, and Emma (Ashley's dog).
Aunt Aubrey and Aunt Ashley. They spoil Karlee like crazy!!Uncle Z.
Uncle J.
Karlee helping Daddy open a present. She loved the paper and ribbon more than the gifts inside.

She is too cute in her Christmas PJs.
Karlee and Emma got along great.

We hate living so far away from family but it was so fun to go home and be together for Christmas!

2 comments:

Jossie said...

Cute pics! Tyler has an Aunt Ashley too! We call her Auntie Ash :-) Looks like fun!

Aubrey said...

So cute! I need to blog about the trip. Good thing you already did so I can copy yours.