Since we've moved to California our kids love going to Chick-fil-A since we didn't have them in Vegas. I saw a sign that on July 12th you could dress like a cow and get a free meal. I had to do it because Karson was a cow for Halloween so we already had his costume. Besides who doesn't like free food? Karlee was bummed she didn't have a real cow costume but with a little paper and tape we turned her and Kyler into a cow too. At the last minute I decided to dress part cow too. It was pretty funny going to chick-fil-a and seeing a ton of people dressed like a cow just to get some free food but the kids had fun and I didn't have to pay for lunch:)



1 comment:
Last year we happened to be in CA for "cow day" and happened to go to Chick-Fil-A...some nice people gave us their costumes and we played the part. Oh yes, what people will do for free food. HA!
Post a Comment