We made a trip back to Vegas a couple weeks ago. I kept telling Jeff I wanted to go back and visit people so he finally said just pick a weekend and we will go. I knew it would be a fast weekend and there was no way we would see everyone but it was still lots of fun!
We stayed with the Roses the first night. Karlee and Karson were so excited to see Addy and Mason. They had a blast playing with them. It was fun seeing their family.
Then on Saturday we stayed with the Reeves. Karlee was so happy she got to see and spend the night with Irelynn.
We had a great time visiting with their family as well.
I only took those few pictures that weekend. Most of the other people we got to see was at church on Sunday. I loved seeing all my friends! We got to stop by and see the Hucksteps on our way out of town. There were a few people that I was hoping to see and it just didn't work out but overall it was a great trip. I'm so glad that Vegas is not that far away and we will get chances to go back and visit every now and then.
No comments:
Post a Comment