Thursday, February 16, 2012

We are expecting Baby #3!

We are having another baby in August and are so excited! Karlee is the most excited and wants a baby sister.  I think she will be okay with another brother too.  She is already thinking of names and let me just say we won't be using any of them:) I thought this was a cute way to announce it for those that don't know but the kids just look miserable. They don't always love my ideas!:)

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Congratulations Chelsea! Your kids are so adorable, I'm so excited to see the next one!!

Meesha said...

I think it's totally cute! We are very excited for you.

Crystal said...

Yay, Chelsea. That's so exciting! Congratulations.

Cami said...

Very cute, congrats again!! Are you going to do another K?

Sheryl, Derick, and Kaylie said...

so excited! can't wait to see you guys in April! you look so cute and the kids are getting so big!love ya

Mindy said...

Love those pictures, and your blog is so cute! We had fun looking at all your pictures as well :)