Saturday, December 17, 2011

Karlee's 1st Dance Recital

Karlee danced in her first recital today! I was a little nervous that she might just stand there when she got on stage but she did awesome! After she got done with rehearsal yesterday she said, do I get to go back on stage? She loved being up there and having everyone watch her dance.
She looked adorable in her costume with her hair in a bun and a little make-up on.
Jeff also got to experience his 1st dance recital! He loved watching Karlee but wasn't too excited to watch all the other numbers. He needs to talk to my dad who did it for years and years with me and my sisters. We are so proud of Karlee for doing her best! I can't believe I finally get to watch my own daughter dance after dancing myself all those years.

4 comments:

Brad Zaruba said...

I always loved going to the dance recitals! Karlee looks so happy; just like her mom used to look!!!

Aubrey said...

That first picture is my fav. It's killing me how big and grown up she's getting.

Ashley said...

I wish I could see her dance. Did Jeff film it? She is the most precious ballerina I've ever seen and quite the diva!

The Vocana's said...

Karlee looks adorable. Kyle also has also had to adjust to watching dance recitals, so Jeff is not alone.