Saturday, October 8, 2011

Little Ballerina

Karlee started ballet today! She did really well for her first time. She looked so little standing there with her class. She tried doing all the things the teacher was doing and was just so cute to watch. I think I have been more excited for her to start dance but I think she had a lot of fun.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

That is the cutest picture of Karlee. She's so adorable. How fun for her to take ballet.

Aubrey said...

I'm literally dying at the cuteness.

The Woods People said...

How cute. I'm excited for those days. We definitely need to skype. When's good? Cohen gets his tonsils out on Wednesday.

The Barbers said...

Cute little thing!! Oh I bet she did great :) she looks like she knows exactly what to do :) what a sweetheart!!

Jennifer said...

How fun! love the pic! Can't believe how big Karson is. You started VT me just a couple weeks before you had him. Miss you guys.