Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Locks of Love

I have been growing my hair out for a long time. After it was a couple inches past my shoulders I started thinking that I should grow it out long enough so I could donate it. I always thought that would be cool. So last time I got my hair done my friend Cynthia, who does my hair, said I should probably about have enough to cut it off. I was a little nervous to do it but I have had short hair before and I was ready for a change!

10 inches of hair ready to send in to help a child suffering with a hair loss
After my haircut!
Karlee thinks I look funny but I told her she will get used to it. My hair grows fast so before I know it I will need it cut again. I'm so glad I did though. It is a good feeling getting rid of the hair and knowing I am helping someone at the same time.

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

I can't believe you did it. That's so much hair.

Sheryl, Derick, and Kaylie said...

So cute! I remember when you and Melissa donated your hair back in Rexburg! Gosh that seems so long ago!

Kim said...

you look so cute!

The Barbers said...

Oh my gosh it is so cute!! I love it. What a neat thing to do :)

Meesha said...

It looks totally cute! I never thought of doing that, but maybe I'll follow your example??

The Woods People said...

Cute!! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Way to go girl! I love it!