Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I feel like Easter has been coming for weeks and it finally came. Karlee has gotten to dye eggs, have an egg hunt with some friends, see the Easter Bunny and had the Easter Bunny visit our house. She has loved it all! Here are the kids today before church. Karlee is actually wearing her flower girl dress she wore exactly one year ago today. It matched the little outfit my mom got Karson. It is so hard finding matching girl and boy clothes in the store.
They look so big standing there together! It is impossible to get a good picture of a 2 year old and an 11 month old though.

Karlee calls it her wedding dress. I just can't believe it still fits.

The Easter Bunny hid Karlee's basket in mom and dad's closet. That is where Karlee loves to hide while playing hide and seek.

Karson found his basket under the sink in the bathroom. That is where I can usually find him getting in to something.

They were pretty happy with what they found!

Meeting the bunny yesterday. Karlee was petting him like he was a real bunny and Karson didn't want to be near him.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I can't believe it still fits but it shows how tall she has gotten.