Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

You can't pinch me!

Karlee was so worried last night when she went to bed that she was going to have to wear green today (a boy color). She was happy when I told her she still got to wear pink and a little green. Silly girl!

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Silly girl. They look so cute in their green.

Abby said...

They are as cute as ever! I can't wait to see them again, hopefully soon:)

The Barbers said...

Oh Karlee is so sweet!! She looks cute in green :) can't wait to see you guys! I will call you soon :)

Sheryl, Derick, and Kaylie said...

Oh my gosh! That pictures of Karson in the frog jammies looks just like Karlee when she was little! They are getting so big! I promise to call soon! Love ya!

Ashley said...

What cuties! Can't wait to see them in May!