We just got back from a week in Missouri with my family for an early Christmas. Karson went on his first plane ride. Jeff stayed home so I flew with the kids by myself. They actually did really well both ways.

The week was filled with lots of activites and the kids getting spoiled rotten. We went bowling one day.

We took Karlee to a discovery museum. They had all kinds of cool stuff for kids to do.

The kids got lots of attention from Aunt Ashley and Aubrey.
The week went by really fast and we had a great time!
3 comments:
Such a fun week! Sad that it's already over, but I'm excited I get to come back.
So fun :) The kids are adorbale as always, can't believe Karson! He has changed so much even since Oct :( Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!
A great time for all!
Post a Comment