Last weekend Jeff's parents were in Salt Lake so we drove up to see them and his brother Kyle's family. I have several friends in Salt Lake too so I love going and seeing them as well. Unfortunately we were only able to go for a couple of days so I didn't get to see everyone that I wanted to:(
I was so excited when I found out that Karlee's friend Cohen (who moved away a couple of months ago) was going to be there visiting his grandparents the same weekend. We met up and they were so happy to see each other!

We got to stay with our good friends Nick and Lindsi. We love catching up with them and spending time together. They are expecting their first baby in January and we are so excited for them! Karlee loved their dogs too. :)

Abby and Braden are Nick and Lindsi's neice and nephew that live with them. Karlee thought they were pretty cool.

I got to meet up with my friend Carrie for lunch. We were roommates in college and are still friends. We just wish we saw each other more often.

Karlee loved playing with her cousins. They played outside together and we went bowling one of the days. Karlee and Ellie are a few months apart and got along great.

Grandma and Grandpa Vocana love getting to see their grandkids. Too bad we don't get to see them very often. Jeff's grandma also got to come from Idaho and meet Karson for the first time.

4 comments:
How did you get her to wear her skinny jeans?
Ohhhh it was SO good to see you guys!! We wished you live here :( So glad you were able to stay!
I almost cried seeing the picture of Carrie with your handsome little guy! I want to get together with All of you so bad! Glad you had so much fun! Wished we were going to be in town the same time! I will be there in 2 weeks!
I love the one of Karlee with the dogs...I think she needs one of her own:)
Post a Comment