Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Lions

A few months ago Karlee started saying there were lions in our house. If she was downstairs by herself or in a room by herself she would sometimes come out and say the lions are coming. (I have no idea where this came from.) We decided to take her to the MGM Grand and show her that lions are nice and friendly. We went a couple of weeks ago and we got there about 5 minutes after they left for the night and she was disappointed. So we went back today.
There were 3 little baby lions today but they were asleep most of the time, as was Karson. (he missed out again) Did you know lions sleep 18-20 hours a day?
Karlee was happy she got to see them and we are hoping she won't be scared of any lions anymore. I told her that is one thing that you really don't need to worry about!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I'm glad you finally made it to see the lions even if they were asleep.