Sunday, June 6, 2010

Who's Who?

We can't believe how much Karson and Karlee look alike! Jeff had the idea that we put him in one of Karlee's outfits to see if they look the same. Of course there is a little difference but when we put him in pink I had a flashback of two years ago. Poor little guy all dressed in pink:)

6 comments:

Jossie said...

Haha! That's a cute idea :-) They DO look alike!

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Is he the top one??? You know he will want to hate you one day for doing this to him! :)

Ms. Boedee said...

HA HAA HAAA!! Poor Karsen!! Don't show him that picture when he is about to go on a mission!!!

Ms. Boedee said...

Sorry - Spelled his name wrong!! Karson I mean.

Aubrey said...

I was getting a little confused while we were taking the picture. It will be interesting to see how his personality is compared to hers.

Phil and Cami said...

Hahaha! Too funny. I don't know who he's going to hate more when he gets older. Jeff for thinking of the idea, or you for going along with it!
I agree they look alike, but I think he looks like a boy. Something in his face. He sure is adorable. Even in a pink headband!