I figured since the last picture I posted was Karson in pink I should probably post some more pictures of him in his clothes. He does look like Karlee but you can tell he is a boy! He is two weeks old and already getting bigger. I hate how fast they grow at the beginning.



We have been spending a lot of time at home and Karlee is running out of things to do! The other day she wanted all of her bows in her hair at one time. Silly girl:)
4 comments:
Oh chels! He is so dang cute! Are you guys going to be around in July? I'd love to find a time to that works for you guys and I could come down! Give the kids kisses! Love ya
Thanks for the new pics. Don't be surprised if Karlee's look catches on!
What a little sweetie! I'm in love.
I miss them!
Post a Comment