Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jeff is 30!!

We have had a busy last few days! It was my birthday last Friday, some friends of mine had a baby shower for me on Saturday (I'll post pic of that later), we had a party for Jeff on Sunday, and it was his birthday yesterday. Let me also mention I go to the doctor tomorrow and I don't even want to know how much weight I have gained in just one week since I have eaten pure junk!

Jeff is 30! His 20s weren't bad so let's hope his 30s are even better.
I had a party for him on Sunday and invited a bunch of our friends over. Karlee loved having so many kids over at the same time.

I wanted new tennis shoes for my birthday because my plan is to go back to the gym once the baby is born. Someone please call about 6 weeks after he comes to make sure I'm really going!

Grandma also bought Karlee some new kicks. Does a 1 year old really need Niki shoes? Probaby not, but they are so cute on her.

Now we get a few weeks off and then it will be the baby's birthday and Karlee's birthday!

4 comments:

Cherie said...

I'm so sorry I missed your baby shower! I just completely forgot! I was so bummed on Monday cause I was thinking, "When is Chelsea's baby shower again? (So I don't miss it!)" I checked the invite and oops, it was last Saturday! I'm really sorry!

Aubrey said...

I've been wondering if Karlee has been wearing her new shoes.

The Barbers said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!! The big 3-0!! Nick will be there before you know it :) Karlee's shoes are too cute. Love you guys!

Ashley said...

Maddie had Nikes before she could even walk, so yes its OK. Also, just saw that the little one has arrived. Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures. Hope all is well.