Friday, January 15, 2010

Exciting News!

We found out today that we are having a BOY! I couldn't believe it. This pregnancy has been so similar to the last one that I thought for sure it must be a girl. I asked the nurse a few different times if she was sure. She said she has only been wrong once in seventeen years so it is time to start thinking of boy names and not passing by anything in the store that isn't pink or purple. Jeff gets his little ball player. We are so excited!!

5 comments:

Meesha said...

Congrats! Now my baby can have a boyfriend!

Carrie Hansen said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you! Love ya

Ari Anna Johnson said...

YEAH!!! Boys are SO different than girls! You will LOVE it!!!! I wish I lived closer to you I have so many cute clothes you could use and just give them back when you are done!!!! Congrats on a boy!

Aubrey said...

Even though I voted girl I was kind of thinking boy. It will be so nice having one of each.

Jossie said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys!