Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Latest

A week before Thanksgiving Jeff and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. My friend Krystal watched Karlee for the night so Jeff and I could actually go out by ourselves. We went to Cheesecake Factory and had a great time. For Thanksgiving we went up to St. George to my Grandma's house. Karlee had fun playing with my cousins and swinging in the backyard.
We decorated for Christmas this last weekend. Karlee loves all the decorations and says, "Oh Wow" every morning when she wakes up and sees the christmas tree. She has done pretty good about not touching.
And finally if you haven't heard yet... WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!! I am 14 weeks along and the baby is due on June 2. We will find out in about a month what we are having. We are excited for another little one to join our family.

7 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

I am so excited for you guys! Happy late anniversary and loved the new post!

Boren Family said...

Yay, Congrats!

The Olsons said...

congratulations!!!

Bryce and Lisa said...

That's so fun! Congratulations!

Jossie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I was wondering if that would be in your post when you said "the latest". Let's plan a time for you guys to come over for dinner. What nights are good for you?

The Barbers said...

We are so so excited for you guys!! Wow can't believe you are 14 weeks already. So exciting! Karlee is adorable as always :) Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

Aubrey said...

what happened to the onesie?