Sunday, December 20, 2009

First day of Nursery

Yesterday Karlee turned 18 months! So today she went to Nursery for the first time. I can't believe she is a year and a half old.

I didn't even realize we were wearing the same outfit (red sweater and black skirt).

Jeff had to stay in Nursery for most of the time with her but she did really well considering she had never been in there before and there were tons of kids to overwhelm her.
I just put this in because I am almost 17 weeks and most definately already showing. It is pretty sad since I wasn't showing until over 5 months last time.

6 comments:

Brad Zaruba said...

I voted "boy"; most likely wishful thinking since I know your parents' baby history: girl, girl, girl, boy & boy

Ms. Boedee said...

You are so beautiful!! And have such a beautiful little girl...Jeff isn't beautiful. But I didn't want him to feel left out in my comment! ;) Hi Jeff...you are great!

Boren Family said...

Congrats on the new baby! And let me tell you, you show a ton faster with the second.

Crystal said...

Oh, I can't believe Karlee is getting so big. Congrats on the new baby.

Ari Anna Johnson said...

I think a boy as well! I miss you especially over the holidays! Merry Christmas!

Phil and Cami said...

you make me frown. i started showing at 8-10 weeks with my second! you don't even look pregnant at all!!!! enjoy this time without a little one at church...you'll be back in the mother's lounge before you know it!