Karlee and I drove up early so we could go to my friend Sheryl's reception. She looked beautiful!
Ari Anna's little boy Hunter and Karlee had fun playing together.
Aubrey and I got to go to dinner with another college friend Melissa. It was fun catching up with her.
Karlee did good meeting so many new people and being at so many different places.
We had such a fun time but Karlee is no longer a fan of the car so we won't be going anywhere that takes longer then 10 minutes for awhile:)
3 comments:
Fun! Girl, you are so skinny! Looking good :-) So, wanna plan on dinner next Monday? Would that work for you guys? Just shoot me an email and let me know :-)
what about feeding the ducks? nice recap of the trip. i'm glad you guys got to come up. it was fun having you here.
It sure was so much fun to see you! I love it when you go to SLC! We must do it every time. Miss you already but glad you are home safe.
Post a Comment