Monday, June 15, 2009

Karlee's Birthday Party

Karlee is going to be 1 on Friday. We had a little birthday party for her on Saturday. Aubrey was able to come down and we invited some of our friends to be there as well. There were a few people out of town last weekend but we were happy for the ones who got to come and celebrate with us. The day was REALLY windy but Karlee didn't mind.
We had a bug birthday party with catipillar cupcakes, ladybug cookies, and butterfly rice krispie treats.
We had carrots and dip for the sun and chips and grapes for the middle of the flowers.
Karlee's little friend Cohen with his parents Casey and Shauna.
My friend Michelle and her little boy Aidan and my friend Valerie.
The boys wearing their birthday hats!
My friend Melissa and my sister Aubrey.
Our friend Cassy with two of her kids, Ethan and Aubree.
Karlee loves playing at the park so we thought she would love her party there.
We gave Karlee a cupcake to dive into but she really didn't get that messy.
She ate the Whole thing!
We can't believe our baby is almost 1!
After the party Aubrey let Karlee open her present from her. She loves her new farm!

7 comments:

Renew Corporate Wellness said...

I have to be the first to say !!!! Karlee Happy Birthday! I so wish I could have been there.

Jossie said...

So sad we couldn't come! Looks like fun!

Phil and Cami said...

I can't believe she is already 1! Time goes so fast. what a cute birthday party it looks like you had.

The Woods People said...

The party was a lot of fun and super cute! I feel bad it was so windy, but we still had a good time.

Aubrey said...

From the pictures no one would even know it was so windy. I can't believe she is almost 1. This year has flown by.

Ashley said...

Looks like you all had so much fun. Wish I could have been there!

The Barbers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLEE!!! I can't believe she is a year old (almost!) What a cutie. I know we need to catch up it has been too long :) Miss you guys so much!