Karlee is a year old today! We can't believe how fast the year has gone by. She has brought us so much joy and we love her so much!
She is still pretty little but when we look back through the year we can really see how much she has grown.
1 Year (today)
3 Days Old (about the same size as the elephant)
1 Month
2 Months
4 Months
7 Months
8 Months
9 Months
10 Months
11 Months
Happy Birthday Karlee!
8 comments:
When you see the comparisons she really has grown up. Happy Birthday baby Karlee!
Karlee is SO adorable! I loved her pictures - especially her birthday party ones. I really wish we could have made it. :( But I look forward to seeing Karlee tomorrow!
Karlee is SO adorable! I loved her pictures - especially her birthday party ones. I really wish we could have made it. :( But I look forward to seeing Karlee tomorrow!
I didn't mean to do that twice. :)
That was so cute! Happy Birthday Karlee!
What a great idea to take a picture of her each month next to the elephant! She is such a cutie!
She is so stinking cute:) I can't believe how much she has changed!
Super cute birthday picture! Heidi and I made Karlee a little something - hopefully we will see you at the library tomorrow.
Post a Comment