Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our little Peanut

I took Karlee to the doctor this morning for her 9 month checkup.

*Height-25 1/2 in >5th percentile
*Weight-15.4 lbs. >5th percentile
*Head- 45 1/2 cm 75-90th percentile

I guess she is a short and skinny little girl with a big head. ( I don't know if they got the head right though because she has always had a little head as well.)

The doctor said she is healthy as can be and just a petite little girl!

4 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Hey nothing wrong with big heads! In fact a kid came into ryan and the clinic the other day and said, "Man you have a HUGE head". I guess I never thought of him as having a HUGE head!!! She sure is a cute little thing! I miss you! Oh and I did try to call but I didn't leave a message or maybe I did I don't remember. But I will call soon, I am going home to see jared on Tue so I will be gone for 9 days but will have my phone on me so you can call if you have some time.

_______ said...

Heidi's 6 month is next week, and I think she will be around 17 lbs. We might have to start giving Karlee Heidi's outgrown clothes! And no way is her Head that big, those girls are not the brightest assistants. ;)

Aubrey said...

That head measurement has got to be wrong. Her head seems so little just like the rest of her. I miss her and you guys already. Maybe I will have to come for spring break.

The Barbers said...

Nothing wrong with short and skinny :) She is perfect! Hope you guys are doing well! Miss ya