Saturday, March 21, 2009

Karlee is 9 months!

Karlee turned 9 months on Thursday. Wow, she is getting so big! She is crawling all over the place. I can't keep up with her. While I am cleaning up one mess she is on to the next thing making a new mess. Even with all the messes she is a lot of fun right now!

I bought some bubbles the other day because I thought she would like them. She didn't know what to think of them.



My sister Aubrey bought her this cute little outfit. It is kind of hard to move around in a jean skirt.
We gave her a sucker the other day and she thought it was the best thing ever! She already knows that sugar is good.



Aubrey had a work conference down here this weekend so she came a couple of days early so she could hang out with us. We thought it would be fun to paint Karlee's toenails. I let her have the sucker again so she would sit still.


Mommy and baby matching toenails.



Karlee is all ready for spring in her cute dress my mom gave her.

Karlee is getting really good at standing up on things. She will stand in one place for 10-15 minutes. She hasn't learned how to get down real well yet.


2 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Sure is fun being a mom huh! I love to see her grow, she is such a doll

Sheryl, Derick, and Kaylie said...

Gosh I can't believe how fast she is growing. It wasn't too long ago that I saw you guys and she was barely sitting up! Now she's all over the place! Crazy! Miss ya