Another month has gone by. I don't know where the times goes. Our little baby is growing up!

Last week Karlee was playing on the floor and I turned away for a minute. Next thing I knew she was pulling herself up on the toy bucket.

Now she does it all the time. The only problem is after she does it she doesn't know what to do next. It won't be long before she is pulling herself up completely. We need to do some baby proofing. I have a feeling she is going to be getting into a lot of trouble.

She is starting to figure out what the camera is. She is pretty good at smiling when we take her picture.
3 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I love the one of her and Jeff. What a cute smile!
Is it possible that she keeps getting cuter and cuter? I can't wait to see her in a few weeks...and you guys too!
Okay...Karlee is stinkin cute!
Post a Comment