Sunday, September 21, 2008

3 Months

Yesterday my sister ran the Logan Marathon. (She's in the pink.) We are so proud of her.
Go Aubrey!!
As of Friday Karlee is 3 months old. She is really smiling a lot and getting pretty good at holding her head up. She hasn't rolled over yet but I'm sure that is next. The best thing about her being older is there are several nights a week that she sleeps 8-9 hours straight! Yay!
I love her little jeans.
Karlee loves to lay in the warm laundry when it comes out of the dryer.
I was trying to take her picture before church today and you can totally tell she is going to the bathroom. She loves doing that in a newly changed diaper.

2 comments:

Jossie said...

Don't you just love thoes nights when you can get some good sleep? Yea Karlee!

The Barbers said...

Congrats to Aubrey! That is so exciting. Karlee is getting so big :) She is just so cute