We wanted to be the first to say happy birthday even though it's not until tomorrow. Way to keep Jeff busy, I think it might be a sign that the baby is coming soon. Take a look in your baby books about "Nesting" and see if this qualifies. Not sure if it happens to us Dads but I'm sure it's possible!
5 comments:
Very Cute!!! I like the color!
Looks good. I had no idea Jeff was so talented. Well at soccer I did. He was a goal scoring fool during practice.
We wanted to be the first to say happy birthday even though it's not until tomorrow. Way to keep Jeff busy, I think it might be a sign that the baby is coming soon. Take a look in your baby books about "Nesting" and see if this qualifies. Not sure if it happens to us Dads but I'm sure it's possible!
I'm so glad you started a blog! Can't wait to see pics of that baby!
The kitchen looks so good! Gosh, I can't wait to see what the baby's room looks like! Hope you had a great birthday! Love ya
Post a Comment